Innotrans 2012 has published the official list
of vehicles that have been planned for the outdoor display area. Of course, the biggest surprises will be kept secret until September 18th...
What is interesting from our perspective:
- no locomotive from Alstom...
- Bombardier will present (again) the TRAXX F140 AC with Last Mile feature (187 series).
- It will be accompagnied by the first TRAXX F140 DE Multi-Engine locomotive for DB Regio (245 001).
- MRCE will present a ES64F4 locomotive.
- NEWAG presents ZNLE's new Griffin Electric Locomotive.
- PESA will come with the Gama multi-purpose electric.
- RailAdventure and a locomotive (the 139 most likely).
- SBB will try to sell Re 420 locomotives (again)
- Siemens brings (at least) three Vectron machines: a DC, an AC (with Last Mile we think) and the diesel-electric will be present again (247 series).
- Skoda Transportation presents ocomotive 109 E2: also 381 001 or 002 for Slovakia.
- Stadler will come with a hybrid Ea922 series engine for SBB Cargo.
Remarkable is also the armada of Vossloh locomotives, both from Valencia and Kiel. A Vossloh Euro 5000(!) and a G 6 ME (=multi engine?)